PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE (“PDP NOTICE”)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Sahajidah Hai-O Marketing Sdn Bhd and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “SHOM”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of SHOM.
2. The personal data processed by us include all information contained in Distributor Application Form, Stockist Application Form, Online System Application Form, Incentive Statement and all other related documents together with other information we may obtain about you, including but not limited to personal data collected through both oral and or written communications with you.
3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide for the following purposes:
a) Communicate with you through letter, phone call, SMS, e-mail, bulletin and other correspondences
b) Provide services to you within the confines of the business such as calculation of bonus, marketing plan, disclosure of network performance within the group
c) For billing and financial purposes, including collections and or payments (and all transactions related thereto), accounting and tax
d) Respond to your inquiries
e) Administer your participation in company events, activities and company organised programs
f) Compilation of surveys and or questionnaires
g) Provide you with company information about products, sales promotion etc. unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to process your data for such purposes
h) Announcement and recognition of rank promotion and or company updates
4. It is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data unless we otherwise specify. If you fail to supply to us the personal data which is obligatory to be provided by you, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
5. In addition, you hereby expressly consent to our processing of your sensitive personal data such as information about your name, NRIC No., contact details, occupation, income, sponsorship information etc. for the Purposes.
6. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data to our Customer Service Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the PDPA:
a) We may charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction; and
b) We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data
7. Your personal data may be disclosed to our related entities, licensees, auditors, banks, governmental and or quasi-governmental departments and or agencies, regulatory and or statutory bodies, business partners and or service providers and any such third party requested or authorized by you for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
9. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavors to do so. You shall indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same.
THE MANAGEMENT OF SAHAJIDAH HAI-O MARKETING SDN. BHD.